Skip to content

The loss of occupation insurance for medical professions

Your career or occupation cannot be measured by normal standards. As a freelance or a self-employed individual, just the loss of your voice may lead to a considerable loss of income. Your steady income – and therefore your standard of living – is at risk.

We have recognised this risk and created an insurance package to minimise it.

We offer customisable, first-class conditions

In addition, the following benefits apply:

Please note:

Our product provider does not need a German address or bank account. You can live and work in the European Union, the insurance coverage is provided worldwide.

Which professions do we insure?

Doctors or medical practitioners are doctors, pharmacist, pharmaceutic technical assistant, physician assistant, laboratory assistants, dental laboratory assistants, alternative practitioner, orthodontist, nurse, physical therapist, paramedic, veterinary, dentist, midwife, masseur, chiropractor, psychiatrist, et cetera.

Would you like to receive more information?

You can download all documents from here or simply contact us if you wish.