Skip to content

Loss of Licence - Insurance

Your licence and physical fitness ensure your regular income and therefore your lifestyle and standard of living.

As a commercial air traffic controller, you are exposed to the risk of losing your licence. However, so long as you are “only unfit to controll” but not unfit to work, you can legally be assigned other types of work.

We have recognised this risk and created an insurance package to minimise it.

We offer customisable, first-class conditions.

In addition, the following benefits apply:

Please note:

Our product provider does not need a German address or bank account. You can live and work in the European Union, the insurance coverage is provided worldwide.

Would you like to receive more information?

You can download all documents from here or simply contact us if you wish.